20060508

'Outer Limits' Experience

After watching The Twilight Zone tonight, The Outer Limits was up next. When the episode first began, I saw Wil Wheaton. I then saw another guy, who reminded me of Robert Patrick, though it wasn't him. (Still, I thought to myself, "I wonder if Robert Patrick is in this episode." I don't know why, I just did.) Then, I think I saw a 3rd guy, and perhaps back to Wil Wheaton. A few seconds later, I saw him: Robert Patrick. Had I seen his name in opening credits? Nope, they followed a couple minutes later. Had the camera actually shown him before I thought of him? I don't believe so. Had I seen that episode before and was just remembering him subconsciously? Well, that's a possibility, but I don't recall seeing it before.

At any rate...hmmm...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home