20060501

'Post' Connection(s)

Tonight, as I sit here "post"-ing on "blogspot," ("spot," an anagram for "post"), I reflect on goings-on during and since tonight's foray into the horse-racing event mentioned previously. The event was a disaster, and the videotaped horses never made it to post, but that's a story for another time and place. So when I got home, I watched some TV. At a commercial, I ran to get a bowl of cereal, grabbing the Post "Honey Bunches of Oats." While I was out in the kitchen pouring my bowl, a commercial came on the TV for none other than "Honey Bunches of Oats."

I know what you're saying, people, but believe me: every word of it is true!

Now pardon me whilst I click on my "[ Publish Post ]" button...

Hmmm...



Glossary/References:
  • "...as I sit here 'post'-ing..." - To send (an electronic message) to a newsgroup: posted a response to a question about car engines, from dictionary.com.
  • "...the videotaped horses never made it to 'post'..." - 1) Starting point for a race. 2) An abbreviated version of post position. For example, "He drew post four". 3) As a verb, to record a win, from ildado.com.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home