20070918

Birth Dates Connection

Mandiejolander came into town on Saturday. She wanted me to text her my phone number for her to call when she was ready to head out for a couple beers with the group. I sent her a text but it doesn't always work on my phone. I ended up calling her just to make sure.

Later as I was talking to her about it, she looked on her phone to see if she got it and noticed a blank text message from "unknown" at 8:22, which is her birthday. I looked at my phone and the time I sent my text message at 8:28. She asked me what time my phone said compared to hers to see if they were 6 minutes off. I looked at the time on my phone which was 10:29, my birthday.

3 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Whoa. Freaky!

08:21  
Blogger K said...

Whoa. Freaky!

08:22  
Blogger Unknown said...

8x2=16, and 16x2=32, or 23 backwards...for those who have seen the movie 23.

12:55  

Post a Comment

« Home