20070209

'Be Al(l)' Connection

This morning, as I was heading in to work, I was listening to WOLX, a local "olides" radio station. (I had turned off WJJO because, they're one of those stations that loves to hear themselves talk in the morning. Um, hello...that's not why I listen to the radio!) Anyway, at one point during the drive, they were playing The Lovin' Spoonful's "Summer In The City." During one part of the song, the lyrics go:
But at night it's a different world
Go out and find a girl
Come-on come-on and dance all night
Despite the heat it'll be alright
As the lyrics played, "it'll be alright," I looked at the license plate ahead of me which read: BEALL 02.

Connections:
  • "BEALL" license plate noticed in front of me, while "be al(right)" played on the radio
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    « Home