20061023

Various Movie Connections

Tonight I watched A History of Violence, followed by Enemy of the State, both OnDemand. (Don't know why that "OnDemand" link stopped getting me to the right place now. It did before. WTG, Charter!) In AHoV, I noticed in the closing credits that one of the "stunt guys" was named Bryan Thomas. Then, in EotS, Jon Voight plays a character named Thomas Brian Reynolds. Get it? What made this particularly interesting to me is that...well, those that know me can figure it out.

Then, in AHoV, Viggo Mortensen plays a character named Tom Stall. And in the end of EotS, when Jack Black and Jamie Kennedy are being questioned by enforcement types, some enforcement types watching it all through a two-way mirror ruminate as to why they are "stalling."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home