20061201

'Eric Clapton' Connection

OK, I've got some things to put in here quick just to get them documented. I hope to fill in more detail later...

Monday night, when driving home in my car after picking JL up from work, I was listening to an old MP3 CD in the 6 CD changer/MP3 player.

It was a CD collection of MP3s from November, 2001, that I hadn't listened to in quite some time. The 55th song on the CD was Eric Clapton's "Tears In Heaven," which I haven't heard in a long time. I've always liked the song and made a point to myself of noting that it was Eric Clapton, who I haven't thought of in who knows how long. (The 56th song on the CD was Clapton's "Wonderful Tonight.")

When I got home, I watched Me, Myself & Irene on FX's DVD on TV. Twice, during the course of the movie, I saw an ad for Rhapsody.com that featured Eric Clapton, referencing his new CD with J.J. Cale entitled "The Road To Escondido."

Connections:
  • Two "Eric Clapton" "sightings" in one evening after a long time without having thought of him
  • 0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    « Home