20070111

Ramble on...

A friend and co-worker of mine were finishing our work day with a discussion of the magical music from the legendary rock band Led Zeppelin. I know, you're saying "So Fricken What - What's your point?"

So, tell my co-worker I would see him tomorrow and prepare to leave. I grab my leather racing jacket, don my driving gloves, and sprint out to my late model, fuel injected, aerodynamic, built for speed, seats 7, MINI-VAN. I buckle myself into my 3 point harness seat belt for the ride of a lifetime home. I fire up all 6 cylinders, and she's growling like a cheetah hungry for her next prey. I check my mirrors, place this hot rod in gear, turn on the radio, and place my hands at 10 and 2, and begin the defensive driving experience home... I know, I know, get on with it....

The third song I heard on the radio was from Led Zeppelin! You know I was "Ramlin on", all the way home.

The Donald

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

« Home